June 07, 2005

Results May Vary

I don't get many referrals from Google or Yahoo searches.
Imagine my surprise when the last few days offered up some of the following diverse and somewhat disturbing search rankings:

"Paris Hilton Paris Lastis Engagement" - I ranked something like 13th. 13th?! All the Paris obsessed bloggers out there and Little Old Me is 13th? I'm seriously taken aback. Maybe it's because I included her husband's last name instead of "Poor douchebag soon to contract scabies".

"Fat Guy In Thong" - I am not happy about ranking high with this.
Damn You, David. Damn. You.

"Burberry Earmuffs" - I STILL Rock Rough and Stuff In My Cashmere Muffs.

"Staten Island Gay" - 18th on Technorati. Why? I have no idea.

"Golden Girls Lenai" - I'd like to take this moment to thank all the little people who made my ranking #7 on Google possible. These are the moments I truly live for. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home