March 07, 2005

Watershed

One of my heros hung up his guns today. I have never seen anyone exit with more class or more imagination. You will be missed, Moo.

In other news, I blinked today. Except I wouldn't really call it blinking. Blinking is when someone loses. I didn't lose. But I didn't win either.
I simply blinked. The world came into focus again, and I was able to keep walking.

And so ends the barrage of maudlin personal posts. There is a world out there to be mocked.
Remember
Bob the Douchebag? He is still pissing me off. A lot.
Remember
The Pope? Still dying. Still funny.
Remember me? Still a raging bitch with an internet connection.
Look Out World.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jesster said...

You're going to mock people? Wait, let me get some popcorn and get comfortable to watch....

1:35 PM  
Blogger MooCow said...

Rage on Dan, rage on.

12:36 AM  
Blogger Pandora Wilde said...

Jesster, pass that popcorn.

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home