March 05, 2005

Drunken Revelations Edition


Yeah, it's 5:27 A.M. on a saturday morning. I should actually still be at Spirit, but the people I went with wanted to leave, so I left just when Junior was hitting peak. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, I can't even begin to explain.. Ask me fi you really care who Junior is or what 5 A.M. is like on a good night.
The point, kids (can I have a point when I'mn this incoherent?) is that tongiht I broke the Anne Frank routine and left my apartment.
I saw a lot of people I haven't seen in a long time tonight. 99% of them pissed me off and further cemented my resolve to leave New York.
But it still feels wrong in a lot of ways. I can give up almost everything about New York gladly. Except nights like tonight.
Dammit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home