December 09, 2005

Forecast

When you go to bed drunk and your entire apartment only has 3 windows, and they're all covered in curtains, it's difficult to tell what's going on outside in the morning.
I'm not a news person in the morning. I generally stumble around, try to make a short list of people I need to apologize to for my actions the previous evening, find my pants, shower, get dressed and get out the door. There's really never a lot of planning that goes into it.
So imagine my surprise when I walked out the door this morning into a few inches of snow. Which, of course, necessitated the need to go back upstairs and dress a bit more weather-appropriate.
And lie on the couch for another 10 minutes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Imagine my surprise at spending 6+ hours at Newark airport Friday morning...

After the bus broke down on the New Jersey Turnpike...

After standing in the blinding snow waiting for the bus to show up 30 minutes late...

Me either.

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home