August 02, 2005

Return of The Mack

You know what's really not fun?
When you are all crazy about someone, and you think: "Maybe one day we'll get back together. Maybe we really are supposed to be with each other."
And then you realize that they feel exactly the same way. About someone else.
It took a while to get there, but as my trusty shrink told me: Dan, you ought to just let it go. But then again, if you're going to get wet, you might as well get soaked. (Why am I all about the italics today? Am I that out of blogging practice that I can't think of any other tool to provide emphasis? I suck.)
I'm feeling better.
I'm feeling bitter.
*Reaches for pack of Parliament Lights, Diet Coke and Headphones, and settles down in front of computer*

I'm not quite back to full strength, Kids. I've got a few hours of Sex and The City to watch, a new apartment to find, furniture to buy and drinking to catch up on.
But I will be.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You will be fabulous is what you will be. Italicized for emphasis.

And if you need any help with that drinking thing, you know where to find me.

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lord. We all know the words to that song. You are the catch, honey. YOU ARE the catch.

1:46 PM  
Blogger A* said...

Darling, whatever you need, whenever you need it. You know your wife (ahem, ME! THIS WIFE!! BACK OFF BE-YOTCHES)got your back.

OH-KAY!

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back. I like your attitude. Take it on.

9:36 PM  
Blogger dopeybugs said...

Been there, done that. Shit sucks.

You ARE fabulous. And you will continue being fabulous.

I heart you for loving parliaments as much as I do.

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home