July 18, 2005

Weekend Recap: Banging My Head Against All Sorts of Walls Edition

It's been a busy few days.
And by busy, I mean I 've spent them:
A) Bashing my head against my bedroom door and floor due to a
rare and incredibly debilitating medical condition I was lucky enough to develop some 8 years ago.
B)
A* bought me the new Harry Potter for my birthday. I spent all Saturday Morning waiting for the mailman to buzz. When he didn't, I went downstairs and found a little slip in my mailbox saying "You weren't here. Please pick up your Amazon.com package on Monday at the Post Office." A half hour and three slightly frightened mail carriers on the streets of Hell's Kitchen later, I had identified my mailman on his route, berated him for not actually buzzing, retrieved the coveted tome from his bag and headed home. Yes, I have a life. But I like Harry Potter. A Lot. Shut It.
C) Late Saturday afternoon I met Bartender downtown. Hung out with him and his dog for a few hours, went to yet another Non Romantic Dinner, then drinks with the Venezuelans. Again, Shut It.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home