July 27, 2005

And I've Been Doing Just Fine...


It's been a week since I've posted anything of substance. I dare venture to say that it may be a bit longer until I do so again.
I've never wanted this little adventure into writing to become a private bitch session, and I'm afraid of late that it will become precisely that if I start writing in my current state.
My head is not getting any better. The drugs I am on are making me moody and exhausted. And poor.
Sister decided to tell me at midnight on Sunday that she would not be staying in this apartment, as I had thought, which means I now have a month to find a new place. Which also means that the money I was planning on using to go to Greece for a week next month will have to be spent on furniture and a deposit on a new place. And the time I was going to spend in Greece will have to be spent looking for a new place. And deciding if I want to live alone. And shopping for new furniture. And generally not being on the vacation I so desperately need right now. The apartment might help though - I could definitely use a fresh start at the moment, and something tells me a new haircut just isn't going to do it this time.
So for the time being, The 6th Floor is going on Summer hiatus. Like most of Europe, I'm going to take most of the month of August off and get my shit together. I'm going to get my head working right, get certain people off my mind, get myself a place to live, and maybe get my professional life in order as well. Because while I heart my bonus, my new office, my coworkers and my paychecks, I HATE what I do on a daily basis.
I'll be back. Give me a week or two. Or three.
Sit Tight, Bitches.
Danny loves you, and he'll come back for you.

4 Comments:

Blogger MooCow said...

But what will we do until then?

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be well.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We'll be here when you get back. (What the hell else have we got to do?) Smooch.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Grend31 said...

Rrrroger that. Bitch sitting tight, sir!

Good luck on your journey.

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home