July 21, 2005

Have You Seen This Blogger?


I've been pretty concentrated on my health these past few days, and I don't know when I'll be back to posting regularly. So I'll just throw a few things out there really quickly.

First and foremost, A Big Fat Happy Birthday to
A* !!! Loves you! Means It!

On Monday night I caught dinner with
A*, BR, Allison, and Julie. Had a great time. From the moment we all sat down (or BR, A* and I sat down, and Jules and Allison did a half hour or so after poor BR had approached several pairs of women in the bar to inquire if they were, in fact, Julie and Allison... ahem) there was not a break in convo or an uncomfortable silence. I only wish I had been able to drink. Because I like drinking. Damn you cluster headaches. Damn. You. Oh Well. There will be future dinners, I'm sure.
BR: I'm still waiting for my Toblerone. perhaps when Hof is in town we will meet again?
Jules: I would love to live in your pocket. But can we make it Percoset?
Allison: I hope your foot is better. And once I'm better, $6 Ketel is on.
Anyway, blah blah Supreme Court nominee, Blah Blah I hate my insurance company, blah blah my doctor is an idiot, blah blah my neurologist shrugs so much her traps are bigger than mine, blah blah not much has happened to me as I have become somehwat of an agorophobic and haven't really left the house due to my headaches. I read a lot of Harry Potter, took a lot of Vicodin, injected myself with enough migraine drugs to make my face go numb, realized just how badly I need to get laid (3 months people! 3 MONTHS!), spent too much time with certain people who are bad for me and speak Spanish and play with my head, saw Charlie and The Chocolate Factory (Gene Wilder will forever be Willie Wonka for me. His completely indifferent and yet somehow malevolent disregard for the harm about to befall those nasty little fuckers that tour his factory rings so much truer than Johnny Depp's Michael Jackson impression. Fuck Johnny Depp. Fuck him in his stupid ass. There. I said it. Now hate me. Go ahead. I can take it.) and that's all I'm giving you today. And possibly tomorrow.
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go stick my head in the freezer and scream for a little while before smashing myself in the face with my bedroom door. It's this little thing I do lately.

3 Comments:

Blogger A* said...

Darling if there was anything I could do to take your headaches away I would. I missed ya! but we will properly celebrate my bday upon my return.
Loves ya, means it!!

BTW- totally heart that picture of you. You're the cutest. :)

11:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Darling, the foot is better. I wish the same for your pretty little head - I will send you band-aids, I gots lots left after the other night.

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel better. Post when able.

By the way, and apropos of nothing whatsoever, but is that place you work hiring?

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home