January 19, 2005

It's Ball-Shrinking Cold.



And so I'm taking off tomorrow afternoon for L.A., where the sun is shining and Boyfriend will keep me warm at night.
When will I be back? When I damned well feel like it.
Seeing as how I'm neither cool nor popular enough to justify a guest blogger in my absence, and L.A. tends to piss me off, I'll try to post a few times while I'm out there. I mean, I wouldn't want to let down my loyal fans (and the apparent 14 readers today who stumbled onto this site via Yahoo searches for Pictures of Lisa Ling from the Golden Globes - note to self: can up readership by mentioning Britney Spears, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt in the same sentence as the words "Nude" or "Naked").
Be strong in my absence kids. It won't be for long.

1 Comments:

Blogger A* said...

Darling - I will miss you horribly. Incredibly jealous that you will be leaving this fabulous tundra for the empty heat of LA. But then...maybe not so much. Have a fantastic time and I hope all the weirdness works itself out. Love you! :-)

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home