August 12, 2005

¿Dónde Están Los Hombres Fáciles y Calientes?

I'm going to Puerto Rico. In 7 hours.
I woke up this morning and realized that I haven't left the city for reasons other than a wedding in months, and the last time I went somewhere I spent the night at Ex-Boyfriends. Not so relaxing.
I'm tired, I hate the city in August, and I need to just get away.

Because the Go-Go's said it best when they said "Our lips are sealed..." - Wait. That's not right..."Vacation, All I ever wanted. Vacation, had to get away. Vacation, meant to be spent alone." Yeah, that's it.
The biggest perk about having a mother who works for an airline is that I came into my office this morning, made a phone call, and booked $615 round-trip plane tickets to San Juan for free. FREE.
It's supposed to be a little rainy in San Juan this weekend, but I don't care. I have 2 new books, a teeny-tiny bathing suit, and a high tolerance for alcohol.
See you on Monday, Bitches!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pandora Wilde said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Rub yourself in coconut oil, smell great and have a blast!

5:12 PM  
Blogger deanne said...

I'm trying really hard to be happy for you, but inside, I'm dying with jealousy!

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home