December 30, 2005

If We Took A Holiday...


I've officially descended upon London. East Finchley to be precise (quite possibly the most fun to say Britishest-named suburb ever. Try saying it. Really.).
Have already begun to misbehave in ways most of you can't possibly imagine.
Bradders is lovely. Rhys is as well. They've already both promised to fetch me from prison, should I end up there.
I think this may be the first vacation in the last 5 years that I'm not climbing the walls from Day One to get back to New York.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

"East Finch-ley" hehehe.

Go make some trouble, you crazy Yankee!

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget about the very British-sounding "Tooting Broadway", "Goodge Street" and "Kentish Town" Tube stops!

Miss you -- so much has happened in the last couple of days! Come home soon!

12:48 PM  
Blogger deanne said...

But are we READY for you Dan?! 'Tis a pity there are Tube strikes scheduled for New Year's Eve, I hope they don't ruin your night. (Stupid unions)

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home