December 28, 2005

And He Loves Her

He proposed to her today. She said yes.
I couldn't be happier for these guys. I remember the first time A* came to my apartment and talked about Hof. I remember the following weeks, filled with stories of hours-long phone conversations. I remember her incredible nervousness aobut going out to spend a weekend with him in Vegas, and the absolute glow she returned with. I remember meeting him for the first time when he came to New York and thinking how great he was for her, how much I immediately took to him myself, and how she just seemed so much more right when she was with him.
Hof, if I have to give up my straight wife to be anyone's real wife, I couldn't have picked a better man.

Congratulations a thousand times over. I'm not going to get all mushy (ok, any mushier). I totally heart you guys. Separately, and 100x more together.
Now about this whole moving her to North Carolina thing....

3 Comments:

Blogger WordWhiz said...

I knew it! I knew it!!

I'm so excited!!! Wow! Wow! Wow!!

9:30 PM  
Blogger Ryon said...

Well said. Well said.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sweet message to a special couple. I second that emotion. *raises glass*

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home