April 27, 2005

In Which I'm All Enigmatic

I got my new tattoo.
It looks pretty damned good. The thing is, the artist actually ended up putting it lower on my body than I wanted. When I sat down, I rolled my jeans down so as to prevent getting ink on them. The friend who accompanied me assured me that it looked good, as I am not able to crane my head around far enough to see the small of my back (Ok, that ONE time, but it took a lot of booze and one very hot Domincan).
When I stood up and rebuttoned my pants, it became apparent that my new tattoo is roughly 1/5 of an inch above the top of my ass crack, and not visible at all unless I assume a wardrobe choice favored by plumbers the world over and thirteen year-olds circa 1994.
So I've taken it as a sign. It's invisible unless I want to show it to someone (as are my other tattoos for the most part), and so it shall remain shrouded in mystery. A select few have seen it and/or know what it is, and that's the way it's going to stay. It definitely looks hot when I'm naked, though.

1 Comments:

Blogger quicksand said...

1/5 OF AN INCH YOU SAY.
.20 IN DECIMALESSE.
FOR OUR GLOBAL FRIENDS, THAT'S ABOUT 5 mm.
DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE PROXIMITY. OVER TIME. OVER MUCH TIME--- LIKE CONTINENTAL DRIFT AND TECTONIC
PLATE THEORY---THE TOLERANCES WILL EXPAND. WORST CASE SCENARIO WOULD BE 2 INCHES I'D SAY.

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home