April 27, 2005

Fast As You Can

I've decided my body needs a good spring cleaning, and so I've started the Master Cleanser.
As such,the lack of food has made me pretty lightheaded and sleepy, so you'll have to excuse me if my posts are either A)Infrequent, or B)Slightly more incoherent than usual.
I'm on day 3, and actually haven't been hungry at all (this may be refuted by a friend I had tea with last night who caught me chewing on a lemon peel, but I maintain he was imagining things). Only a week to go.
The real tests will be not drinking on $6 Ketel Thursdays, and making it through brunch with J at
Pastis.
In the meantime, I'm pounding my lemonade and waiting for something interesting to happen in the world that warrants my ire.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dxx said...

Good luck - it's actually not so bad, though A) getting up in the AM sucks because your body is tired; B) being in restaurants sucks because you can't have any
But so far so good.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home