March 25, 2005

The Walls Have Ears

So my normal work partner was not here today. My supervisor sent me to work with someone else on the team, whom I don't think I have said all of 10 words to since I started here. I walked over and said "Hey Dina, they sent me to work with you. If you want to work alone, that's cool." She responded that it didn't matter to her, so I said that I prefer to work alone and went to my cubicle.
Cut to 10 minutes later, a friend (who also prefers the company of men) runs over to my cubicle. You see, he sits next to her. And upon my departure she made the following phone call:

Crazy Bitch: Yeah. Uh huh. No they sent that little faggot over to work with me, and I told him to get his little ass back to his cubicle. And he better not bring his faggot ass over here again.

Now. I did not hear it myself. So I cannot confront said Bitch about A) Lying; B) Her ridiculous attitude; C) Her awful wig and thighs like tree trunks.
But she comes near me again and she is going to learn QUITE the lesson about "little faggots". Mainly that NO ONE can make an overwieght girl cry like a faggot. No. One.
I might just pull that wig off her head while I'm at it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pandora Wilde said...

Tear that wig off the bitch's head. Soak it in the nearest urinal. Freeze. Display.

Repeat as needed.

4:10 PM  
Blogger A* said...

Work at prestigious law firm: $60,000/yr.
Health Benefits: $50/ paycheck
Exacting revenge on fat-ass ignorant bitch by humiliating wig-snatching and "faggot" tongue-lashing: priceless

11:06 PM  
Blogger Grend31 said...

If I were a praying man:

*gets down on knees, clasps hands, closes eyes*

"Oh Lord, please make sure no man puts his penis in this woman allowing her to reproduce. Yea, strike her loins with your Wrath of Infertility. Lay waste of her fallopian tubes, constrict them verily.

Thank you Lord.


Amen."

*sigh*

When will our species be rid of these dinosaurs? I'm sorry you have to put up with this disgusting behavior Dan.

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home