February 08, 2005

Oooooooh! Pretty Colors.

So, Thanks in no small part to a very funny, very nice guy who knows lots about computers and could blog circles around me, I have a new banner.
Yes, I blatantly lifted it from a certain movie that was too quirky for its own good. Not because I liked said movie all that much, but because the poster was damn cool.
Now that MooCow has given me all the computer knowledge I need to change my banner whenever I want, the look of this blog will be dictated by whim. Consider yourselves warned. Considering how lazy I am, however, this banner will probably stay up for a while.
Oh, and for those of you who are going to get upset that I left out your photos, I either A) Didn't have a digital picture of you; B) Didn't have a flattering digital picture of you; or C) Just don't like you enough to put you in my banner.
Try to guess which one it is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home