January 27, 2005

What If America Asks?

The headline on Drudge Report is "BUSH PLEDGES TO WITHDRAW TROOPS IF ASKED BY IRAQ". No article linked as of yet.
I read it, and I can only imagine the look on my face was very much like the look on President Bush's face when asked to read a clock with Roman Numerals: thoughtful, yet completely taken by surprise and confused beyond all reason.
I'm sure the fine print reads "to deploy them in Iran."


Update: "President Bush said in an interview on Thursday that he would withdraw U.S. troops from Iraq if the new government that is elected on Sunday asked him to do so"
The odds of a new government being elected and staying in power long enough to do so much as shoot him an email? About the same as the odds of me joining
The Guardian Angels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home