January 28, 2005

California: All Sunsets and Half Naked Gay Men

I have nothing interesting to say at current. So here's some pretty pictures from L.A. for you to stare at. I figure this should make up for the recent lack of colorfull things to accompany my writing.
Plus, you not only get a skin pic of Boyfriend and I (note to stalkers: now you know what you're up against), but you get a look at how cute I am in glasses. Just look at the glasses. Ignore my vacant "I smoked a bowl a few hours ago and now I'm just burnt" stare.


We went on a 3 mile hike into the mountains. The smog almost makes things look pretty from the top. Note the framing of the sun. I should so become a photographer. I mean, can't you just picture the poem from a Blue Mountain Card superimposed over this?


Are we wearing pants? I'll leave it up to you to decide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home