December 13, 2004

This Post Brought to You By Celexa

Today, for the first time in a recent memory, I actually felt not shitty about myself.
Maybe it was the fact that while Soulless Fuckwad was snapping at me all day, I knew in the back of my mind that I was quitting and it didn't matter.
Maybe it was the fact that I called boyfriend early this morning, and hearing him call me baby before all the sleep had left his voice reminded me that after 2 months apart and not a small number of arguments, I am still completely, ridiculously, frighteningly in love.
Maybe it was the fact that I was able to help my cousin with her lease, and for the first time in a while, the legal work I performed was met with genuine gratitude, and I remembered that, despite what Soulless Fuckwad says, I am neither useless nor stupid.
Don't worry kids. Something will ineveitably piss me off soon, and you'll be laughing at my misfortune and fractured take on modern life in no time.

In the mean time, I'm sure Toby has something funny to say.
And if that doesn't work, I find
this alternately fascinating, disturbing and incredibly hot. Bad Education, indeed. [ Towleroad ]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home