December 08, 2004

Donald Rumsfeld Is An Asshole, I'm A Pussy

"As you know, you have to go to war with the Army you have, not the Army you want," Rumsfeld said.
He added, "You can have all the armor in the world on a tank, and it can [still] be blown up."



This was Dear Rummy's response to soldiers he spoke to regarding their lack of effective armor for themselves and their vehicles.
Note to Rummy: It is unwise to piss off a room full of men with guns by basically telling them "Hey, Fuck You Guys! George and I could give a shit! You could be blown up, and I'm thinking of wasting half my salary on having a lab produce actual winged monkeys to do my bidding."
OK, he's not having winged monkeys produced in a lab. But W still has no brain. And I'd really Like to drop a house on Anne Coulter. (OK OK, enough with the Wizard of Oz. I'm not sure where that came from. But the image of Anne Coulter smashed by a cheaply sided ranch gives me a little bit of a hard on.)


In Other news, I'm afraid to ask my boss to pay for the NJ Bar exam that he is insisting that I take (I have neither desire nor reason to take it, as The only thing I hate more than this fucking job is New Jersey). It's not really fear, it just means actually taking a stand, as A) If he pays and then I leave before taking the bar exam for another job (HA!) I'll owe him 700$; B) He is Insane and claims that I said I would take it last year, when we had a New Jersey Attorney on staff and there was no reason for me to take it. Appraently I am so absent minded and ineffectual that I accidentally forgot to take an entire Bar Exam. Ooops. My Bad. ; C) I Hate talking to him in the first place, much less when his poor schizophrenic 16 year old closted ex-hustler son, who is taking a little winter vacation at the Happiness Hotel, is on Suicide Watch and may be placed in a permanent rubber room (Hey kid, consider the alternative of living at home with Dad! I say start cutting!), and his new wife (read: middle-aged partner in law firm desperate for children who makes no bones about being with him solely for money) is having trouble with one of his twin satan spawn in utero (Apparently Twin "A" is underweight. Do I smell a little Mary-Kate/Ashley comparison in the works?), all of which has led him to abandoning his usual, more pleasant face-chewing persona for a glimpse at the real evil that lies beneath.
The Power of Christ Compels You!

Does Exorcism even work on Jews? Or, for that matter, on men with no Soul?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home