April 10, 2005

Content

Some Saturdays are better than others. Like Saturdays where I get to lie in bed until 2 in the afternoon with Bartender (not quite ready to use any other term yet, and writing "Guy Who I am Dating" takes too long and I have yet to establish that I am, in fact now dating Bartender. But now you know.), get out of bed to go have a massage, go downtown to meet Bartender and Lines at a gallery opening, dinner with Bartender, then a night of laying on the couch at Lines' listening to music and just hanging out.
Those Saturdays rule.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Wertkin said...

Hey, I'm here at Bathroom Reading's suggestion. He said you guys just won a six pack for a writing contest! That is awesome.

I wish I could have a Saturday like yours. Alas, there is currently no one in that other half of the bed and I haven't had a massage in ages.

Maybe I'll have to change all of that soon....

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home