January 04, 2005

Then I Told My Boss to Go Fuck Himself and I Blackmailed Him For Over $60,000. Pass The Asparagus.

Somehow it's not quite "We hold these truths to be self-evident...".
Let Freedom Ring.


Dear Soulless Fuckwad,

This letter shall serve to formally inform you that I have accepted a position with another firm, and that I am tendering my resignation. My last day with Ixxxxxx & Hxxxxxxx will be Friday, January 14, 2005.

I would like to thank you for the opportunity you have provided me. I can of course be reached on my cellular phone at all times to provide assistance and information on matters that were in my control during my time with Ixxxxxxx & Hxxxxxx.

I wish you and Mxxxxxx all the best, and I hope that we can maintain a cordial professional relationship in the future.


Very truly yours,

Dan


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home